Can I repair a minor tear on a skidoo track

mr blizzard

I was just wondering if anyone has had the experience of repairing a minor tear on a track. My teenage son uses the machine mostly for ice fishing but will run the trails 3 or 4 times a season. There is an inch and a half cut front to back in the centre. He obviously ran over something sharp. I do not really want to buy a new track right now. His is only 3 years old.

Is there a mending plate of somekind that could be secured over the slice to stop it spreading. Many thanks.

I was just wondering if anyone has had the experience of repairing a minor tear on a track. My teenage son uses the machine mostly for ice fishing but will run the trails 3 or 4 times a season. There is an inch and a half cut front to back in the centre. He obviously ran over something sharp. I do not really want to buy a new track right now. His is only 3 years old.

Is there a mending plate of somekind that could be secured over the slice to stop it spreading. Many thanks.

Give this place a call, they may be able to help you.

http://www.trackrepair.ca/index.htm

Thanks, do u know if it would fit a 94 arctic cat jag?

I will get the 14 yr old to dig it out after school today. Have to look at size of it.

If you go to royal distributing web site you can look up what size track you'll need, then cross it with the 90's ski-doo standard(short) track size see if they are the same...