Sign in to follow this  
ozaibak1

Virginia Beach This Wed

Hi everyone heading up for my first trip of the season to Virginia Beach on Lake Simcoe this Wednesday in the am, if anyone is interested in meeting up give me a pm thx! Gona be taking out my 2 man clam....

would like to join you but i will only slow you down drastically.

not only that but i have an appointment to see the orthopedic doctor about my fracture.

good luck.

todd

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• 50 Point Conservation Area + Kelson Beach

I am going to be in the 50 Point Conservation Area tomorrow with a friend and her eight year old daughter.  Is anybody here familiar with the Consveration Area and Kelson beach?  It doesn't look like much from Google Earth; but the pictures from the web site look better. I was just wondering if it was worth visiting.  Also, does anyone know if there are change rooms for the beach? Is there anything else in the area that is good for a family visit?

in General Discussion

• Late July early August fishing near Wasaga Beach and towing rules

Hello,  My girlfriend and I are planing a camping / fishing trip to Wasaga Beach next summer. Towing rule question : We'll have a 21 foot camping trailer and a 20 foot fishing boat (the boat is attached to the camping trailer). Both use ball hitches. I have a F-150 Truck.  It's perfectly legal here in Quebec but I'm unsure about the laws in Ontario about towing dual trailers. Since I'm french speaking I'm unsure where to find the official rules (a little language barrier here

in General Discussion

• ICE Reports Virginia Beach Lake Simcoe?

Just curious if anyone know's the latest Ice conditions at VB lake Simcoe.

in General Discussion

• Can I catch a Coaster from the beach?

Greetings from the south shore of Superior - Michigan.   I am looking to learn about Coasters.   The way I understand it, the latest theory is that simple stream population totals of Brookies creates Coasters. So if fishing for Brookies is more limited, more Brookies will exist in a stream and then more will opt out to the big Lake.   Has this become true anywhere in Ontario besides the famous fishery in Nipigon? (And how has that been lately?) I believe Minnesota has had success with a

in General Discussion

• Pompano Beach, Florida Fishing

Heading down to Pompano Beach near the end of the month and was hoping for some ideas on where to go fishing around the area. Never been there before.   Can't go out on the ocean because my wife gets sea sick (and frankly, so do I), so plan on hitting piers or other areas from land.   Any suggestions on where to go and what to use/target at this time of the year?    

in General Discussion