Fall Musky Fishing

dodger1414

I was recently out in hopes of finding some fall musky with my buddy. The only sign of success that we found was 5 minutes before we had to leave when I happened to have a curious follower, but that was about all he was. We covered a lot of water this weekend, and thought we were doing the right thing according to some research that we had done prior to heading out on the water. I was just wondering if anyone had any tips regarding fishing for musky in the fall in terms of where they may be located, popular baits, or even fall musky habits. We are probably going to get out again a few times time provided so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jamie

Guest Johnny Bass

I was recently out in hopes of finding some fall musky with my buddy. The only sign of success that we found was 5 minutes before we had to leave when I happened to have a curious follower, but that was about all he was. We covered a lot of water this weekend, and thought we were doing the right thing according to some research that we had done prior to heading out on the water. I was just wondering if anyone had any tips regarding fishing for musky in the fall in terms of where they may be located, popular baits, or even fall musky habits. We are probably going to get out again a few times time provided so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jamie

Yes. Go to Lower Buckhorn and fish the north side of the lake. Go to Sunrise resort to rent a boat or launch.