FISHING WITH MY BROTHER COPPER!!

floatfishin

Well, after yesterday hitting fish, and COPPER and I both without Digi power, today was a must to make sure I brought some film!!!

I'll start off with a few pics of some smaller fish I got last week with the odd hour opening with a borrowed vehicle, got to sneak out a couple of times to the Bends and was rewarded once with a spotty lil brownie

DSC01132.jpg

Was workin roe, but 1st drift with a tiny red worm made this lil gaffer hit [:D]

DSC01131.jpg

Another 1hr quick window last week got me this little scrappy bow on a fresh tied Chartruse bag

DSC01142.jpg

DSC01141.jpg

I am also waiting on a few pics from COPPER from last week, we did well on Tues last week,

Now onto today...

COPPER Was at my door at 5:45 am this mornin, and for me kickin myself for no cam yesterday, and knowing the water would be prime green, the ONE Thing I DID Not forget was the digi [:D]

We hit the "Gas Pumps" by 6am with hot coffee's in hand. We talked a few mins, and then saw in under 20 minutes just as many if not 2 dozen fish rise as the sun was cresting!!! We thought, Big DAY!!!

After fishing the pumps with high hopes, and the sun almost up, no fish made us head to the Willows

Well, 1st drift!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC01197.jpg

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Well, Not even after a new roe bag hits my hook and the fish just re-leased....

COPPER HITS...............

DSC01200.jpg

[LOL] [LOL] [LOL] [LOL] [LOL] [LOL]

Well he decided that fish did not count, and proceeded to tie it up [=D>]

DSC01201.jpg

Even at one fish each, 8:15 am.

Well we went back to the "Pumps" On a feeling, and I lost one fish off the dock, and quiet after that...

We opted for the "Bends" Well COPPER on his 2nd drift says FISHHHYYYYYY

DSC01203.jpg

This fish went bezerk [=D>] [LOL] And I got a pic, that is my new desktop, I did not see this pic till I got home, but I thinks it's a dandy [:D]

DSC01206.jpg

Big male for SCOTTY [=D>]

DSC01209.jpg

I proceeded with a lost fish in the Bends, we only fished there 20 mins or so, the fish I lost went right to the wood, I horsed it, and came up short [8(]

After the Bends we proceeed to the Pumps Encore, as to where COPPER Got 2 more lil guys,

DSC01210.jpg

And, I got my rear end whooped fishin wise by my brother COPPER On a fantastic day.

Warm temps will see me out, but no roe, driftin dewies for browns over the next few days.

All fish were taken on fresh loose roe in either a pink or chartruse bag on a 2-3ft lead from float to hook.Other than the small brown on a red worm.

WAS A GOOD OUTING INDEED. MORNS ALWAYS STARTED OFF SLOW AND ALWAYS SEEMED TO REDEEM OURSELVES CLOSE TO THE AFT EVERYDAY WE WENT OUT.

ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO GET OUT WITH MY BRO KEV(NOT RELATED BUT MIGHT AS WELL BE.AND IF WE WERE I GOT ALL THE LOOKS AND THAT AINT SAYIN MUCH LMAO). AWESOME GUY TO FISH WITH AND NON STOP LAUGHS AS USUAL. WONT GO ON 2 HRS SLEEP NEXT TIME THOUGH LOL

SOME MORE RAIN AND WE'LL DO HER AGAIN BRO. PROB BE HITTIN DROPBACKS AFTER THIS WEEKEND WEATHER COMIN