Loomis returns?

charlied

Anyone on here dealt with Loomis returns before. Heard it costs $80 to have something sent in and fixed, is this true? I phoned like 2 weeks ago and they said the would have someone call me but no call yet. Any help would be great, thanks!!

Its $75 if your using the expiditer program for broken rods if it a warranty issue you just send it in and if they feel its caused from a defect they replace not sure what they do if it was not a defect but I would imagine you would be outta luck I just pay the $75 and get my new rod. I've dealt with them twice now once for a fronteir rod that they don't warranty any more which they were very appoligetic about but didn't take the sting of busting a $700 rod and the other was flawless got my new rod in a week or so.

Its $75 if your using the expiditer program for broken rods if it a warranty issue you just send it in and if they feel its caused from a defect they replace not sure what they do if it was not a defect but I would imagine you would be outta luck I just pay the $75 and get my new rod. I've dealt with them twice now once for a fronteir rod that they don't warranty any more which they were very appoligetic about but didn't take the sting of busting a $700 rod and the other was flawless got my new rod in a week or so.

I called the US Lommis and they said that my problem should be covered under warrenty issues. Don't know if Loomis Canada would replace it or not, it is a discontinued rod from what I read online. The rod isn't broken thou, and I don't have the $75, lol right now. Thats why I asked if it costs to have it sent in.