Fish Survey

jerdog

Found this on a different forum but figured it was relevant to this audience as well.

==========

The O.F.A.H. is collecting information on anglers habits and observations as they relate to sturgeon fishing. Several changes have been made to the recreational fishing regulations for sturgeon in Ontario and this survey is intended to gauge angler responses to those changes. The O.F.A.H. continues to work with the M.N.R. to ensure sustainable fishing opportunities continue to exist.

We are looking for responses from sturgeon anglers and non-sturgeon anglers alike.

To access the survey please go to www.ofah.org/sturgeon

If you have any question regarding this survey please contact Jeremy Holden, OFAH Fisheries Biologist

Edited by Jon Boat

• 4 weeks later...

Update posted on another forum:

"I would like to thank everyone that has already submitted a response to this survey. This site has been a good source to solict responses. The survey is available until mid-August at which point I will be closing the survey and compiling the results. Look for information on either the OFAH website or in the Hotline Section of OOD. For those that have not completed the survey, please take the time to weigh in. I'm hoping to capture general observations of all anglers, not just those that fish sturgeon"