Cabela's Waders

Golfisher

Over the years I have had 3 pairs of waders from Cabela's, always a "Cabela's" brand and I have nothing but high praise for them.

Currently I still have a pair of neopremhips from them that have to be over 20 years old that have many many miles on them and my son will be using them this weekend. With Cabela's the warranty and quality has always been fantastic.

FLEX

I have those exact same waders and I love them! and would highly recommend them.

They are high-quality and lightweight and I can't tell you how much I appreciate actually being dry after a days fishing. The problem for me before was getting too hot and damp/wet from sweating and it is just uncomfortable. I no longer have that problem!

I use these boots with my waders and they are great except in wet snow which clumps up like any other felt boot (like walking on bowling balls!) but they are awesome for everything else

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/template...&hasJS=true

The ultimate boot for the money though appears to be these new Guidewear boots which are actually better as they have a rubber sole with studs and wet snow won't stick to them like it does with felt.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/template...t20616&rid=

Tony

I agree with the above statements, you can't beat the customer and warranty service that Cabela's provides. I purchased a pair of Hodgman breathable waders from Cabelas last October. Since that time, the waders have developed a leak. I contacted customer service. Cabelas warranty's any manufacturers product for one year. All I need to do is ship them back. They are going to reimburse me for any shipping costs and replace my waders.

I do agree with Tony on the felted bottom boots, they do make you feel like you walking on snowballs but studs are a must. I purchased the ultralight wading boots and have not seen any wear and tear as of yet.

Tom