Ontario spring run...

Started the morning out drifting some 2 week old fresh Bow Row. I'm not the one to get out rediculously early until all sections of my favorite streams and rivers are open. Too much pressure and other use traffic spooking any if any fish in the rivers. Decided to take off for a little stroll along the stream through an area I have never been too. After finding on google earth.

There northern closed area of this river had to hold close to what I can only guess was around 4 to 5 hundred fish. A sorted sizes and colors easily visible from the banks and not easily spooked.

Took pictures of some of the fish. After returning home and actually looking at the pictures on something other then the blackberry they turned out kinda crappy. Will post the best though. Will be posting and updating the thread with the Youtube link to view the higher quality videos showing at one point about 10 hens in one stretch creating some nests.

If that doesn't make you want to hit the river again then what does?

Also I know this may be redundant to most of you but for those who don't please be mindfull of your steps when in the northern reaches of most rivers as you could be destroying large nests that will ultimately produce those large numbers of fish we all desire....Peace out