a few pics

BassAsin

went for a walk today with my buddy rob (stylincatch) lookin for some antler sheds. didnt find a one but got a few cool pics.

the first is an uprooted poplar tree where a brick yard existed years and years ago. (pretty obvious)

second is near a small spring that sprays into the air

and lastly is a few deer kinda shaky and blurry at about 80 yards just a few of the 30 we saw all within 100 acres and surrounded by city in one way or another

Matt!

brick_tree.jpg

icesicles.jpg

deer.jpg

keep lookin and you'll find them. stil looks like theres a bit of snow up there, but your in a race against the rabbits and mice that feed on sheds antlers. Ive had a dry spell the last couple weeks, only finding a few here and there, but ive managed to find 50 sheds so far this season.

keep your eyes on the ground

mike

keep lookin and you'll find them. stil looks like theres a bit of snow up there, but your in a race against the rabbits and mice that feed on sheds antlers. Ive had a dry spell the last couple weeks, only finding a few here and there, but ive managed to find 50 sheds so far this season.

keep your eyes on the ground

mike

been looking pretty hard, they're here somewhere i know it, watched a monster 8 point and a large 10 all fall and into december/january hanging in the same place, 6 inches of fresh white here the past few days, makes it hard but not gonna stop me from gettin wet and cold! have ya found many nice sets yet?

Matt!

Too bad we can deliver the mental images we got of all the deer. 18 deer jumpin 40 yards away from where we are standing, at a single file pace is pretty damn cool! cheers to a good nature walk haha.

Edited by StylinCatch