Outdoor card

Ranger22

Hi all it is my understanding that this year non Canadian residents will need to purchase an outdoor card. I have no problem with that my only problem is i can't seem to find out how to get one. Can i purchase one where i buy my licence or do i have buy it from the government. The web site for the outdoor card doesn't have a place for non residents to buy one.

I found this on the site.

Where can I purchase a non-Canadian resident Outdoors Card and fishing licence tag?

Non-Canadian resident anglers may purchase a fishing licence that is effective immediately at more than 1,800 locations throughout the province. Licences are often available from tourist outfitters' camps and lodges, summer camps, and sporting goods stores or bait dealers. In smaller communities, they may be available at general stores or other retail establishments. A range of licences is offered to suit individual needs.

Non-Canadian resident fishing licences are also available through the mail by calling the Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources at 1-800-667-1940.

So I guess if you call they will mail one to you. I did the same thing for my New York State fishing license, They were great. They mailed it to Ontario for me. They also kept my info on record so renewal was easier. I hope you get the same service from north to south.