New bearings...

kemper

Hey all

Lookin to upgrade the bearings in my Raven SST 3...call it something to do in the off season.

Anyone know where I can get some solid bearings at a reasonable price, the stock ones just seem to have the slightest wiggle that I dont like (and I doubt most would even notice, but I am crazy about my gear be it bikes or reels)

thanks

kemper

Because I need a $700 reel so I can pinn with you right?

Can I fish your hole if Im not decked in SIMMS?

I happen to like my vectra, damn nice reel and outperforms many that are priced (way) above it.

Actually this post can go away, since I just completely changed the dynamics of the thing with a quick degrease and light oil.

Kemper, I was not looking for an argument but it sure looks like you were. With that kind of attitude I would not fish with you even if you did have top of the line gear. Cheaper reels like the ravens are great bang for your buck, but if you are that particular about your gear (as you say), then your money is better spent on a more expensive reel than trying to make a cheaper center pin something it is not.

Once again JMHO

Im not looking for an argument here either, but you have to think about what you just said to me.

If I asked you about new tires for my car, would to tell me to just buy a new car? Because its the same idea...

This isnt goin anywhre good, lets get rid of it