Detroit river-spring charter

gotguns

I was watching the FLW the other day and decided some spring walleye fishing on the detroit river would be a good way to kick off the summer season. I haven;t looked into the details much yert, but was wondering if anyone knows a good charter for the spring fishing. Also is it possible to get out there from the canadian side since I don;t have a passport yet. ANy info appreciated.

Bobby-D is your man.

Lives, breathes and fishes the Detroit River from ice out till the end of November.

Bob knows the little nook and crannies, current and structure breaks and when the river is going to clear or a mud bath from his many years guiding on the river.

I grew up in Windsor and my Dad would take me fishing for Walleye from shore all the time. Provided things haven't changed a whole bunch since I moved away you should be able to get into them by tossing a white curly tail on a 3/8 oz jig head that has some sort of pink on it. Just before sun up and just before sunset always seemed to be the best times.

Based on the feedback to this post so far I think my Musky Charter on St. Clair has been decided for this summer.

Thanks Guys! :thumbsup_anim: