please check your trailers....

BFSC Kevin

well i was on the dvp today and i saw a truck driving by me.. a gmc towing a doral with a approx. 115 johnson?

while the dvp got clogged, i had to slow down and so did the gmc.. and it slowed down beside me, i noticed that the trailer lights weren't working.. the brake lights didn't go on nor did the turning lights.

i noticed that the wiring were hooked up to the car, so maybe it was the grounding? the wiring?

well for me, i always double check that my lights are working before each trip.

i sure do hope ya'll do the same...

Kevin good tip!

I went through hell and back to get mine working, it turn out to be the power distribution block on the truck.... you can never be too safe. It is the other idiots on the road you need to be careful of..

G

i was contemplating if i should run up to the gmc and roll down my passenger side windows and try to scream to him that his lights weren't working.. but then i decided not to.. considering that my windows are not powered and that man probably would've thought i was a lunatic!

thank god, the 4 trailers i've had, never gave me any issues, only issues were the grounding wire, which were a easy fixes.

kevin

I always give the lights a check before leaving the driveway...always unplug the lights when putting the boat in and out of the water, get everything all secured on the way home, connect the lights and give them a check again :Gonefishing: