It has been to long.

smokinall4s

Hey there all, I hope that everyone had a great winter. I haven't been on the site since Christmas time. I've been having problems with the computer and then with our provider. But we just bought a new laptop and our provider crap is all figured out now.

I have been reading a lot of the posts in the last few days and it looks like everyone has been doing some great fishing and I love the pics also.

The family is patienctly waiting for the fishing season to open and I can't wait for the Trout season to open. I missed the Salmon last year, was supposed to go out with ccmt canada but thta was when we moved and had no way to contact him until it was to late. Next time ccmt. Not sure where's a good spot to Trout fish but will find one, hopefully. Kids can't wait to get out to our regular pond ever since we went to the Toronto Sportsman Show. We all had a plast there. I know that a lot of you guys and girls went there too. Just wished that I had more money because there were a lot of sweet deals there.

Anyways, I just wanted to say hi too all and that it,s great to be back and I hope to read some great posts from you people and pics also. And I too will write posts and leave pics because we will be doing alot of fishing this year.

Bye for now.