FHR!!

highdrifter

Hey Gang! S'up Fidel! Striper season doesn't start till the 15th of next month. Flounder on the 1st. I've been turning some plugs but haven't gotten a chance to get on the water to test and weight them, thus painting has been on hold. Been a little Crazy with the fishing flea markets and shows down here. Seems every weekend there's a seminar/fleamarket/show. Spending too much, way too much but hey... It's well worth it. So far I've picked up 4 new surf rods, 5 reels, tonns of lure, line, hooks, hardware... I'm only slightly addicted... slightly... OK I'm full on. ( Hi my name is ric and i'm addicted to fishing...)

So Fidel, you still up for coming down late May/early June? Stripers should be in full swing. Blues to be had as well. Summer Flounder is still up in the air as to and opening date but hopefully it'll be open by then as well.

Missing the pike a lot! Also got an itch to hit some chrome but oh well. Fair price to pay I guess to deal without snow.

Anyways... Tight lines guys! The posts will be coming soon enough!

Ric De La Cruz

Alright! Shopping for new gear is my most favourite thing to do.. You must have a plethora of places to go in order to satisfy the need.. Heck, I'm starting to wonder if I should add a surf rod or 2, or maybe a 9-10 wheight fly rod to extend my ever growing stack of fishing related paraphernalia... yah, we're a bit possessed.. saw an ABU C3 the other day on Craigslist and thought about you. Did you get that PM?

Anywho, I'm thinking mid june or so... I'm supposed to be in Vegas for last weekend in may, but maybe I could convince the lady to make a slight change in plans. I'm sure she'd dig the coast... and your mom's cooking!! I wanna hook into a sea trout, or a flounder... a stripper over 30in would be shweet too!!

Pike have been treating us okay, we've still yet to break out the float gear though. You're fortunate to live in such a temperate climate. Wasn't it at the end of October that we were still in our shorts last time?

Keep in touch. McDoug sends his regards!

HD