Fish frames

Weekend of trout

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Kingston area eastern Lake Ontario salmon/trout fishing

I used to run 27' boat out of Whitby trolling for Lake Ontario salmon and rainbow trout each summer, and I have been missing it. I moved just north of Kingston a dozen years ago and have concentrated on back lakes bass since then. When I was in Whitby, I could tell you exactly what week the salmon would appear, in what locations and at what depth the best fishing would be. Seldom got skunked if the fish were around. I am thinking of upgrading my 14' tin boat to something that could han

in General Discussion

• Long weekend

So I got out fishing with my lady and my boy on the weekend. We all got fish too! The MRS win's with a keeper walleye and the biggest at 23" that had to be let go. The one of my son sort of blurry was him on the hookset, lol

in General Discussion

• Long-weekend on the Massassaga PP _ Moon River

Fished the Moon on Sunday. Water was highest I've seen in years so extra caution was taken boating around.  Deer flies were out in force, little buggers had an ankle feast.  The fishing was on-fire: between me and my gal we caught about 30 smallmouth between 2-4lbs all through the day, average was around 3lbs albeit no nickles on this trip.  Drop-shotting flukes and slammers was the ticket.  Sometimes you would be reeling one in and there would be one or two smallies following with your hooked u

in General Discussion

• Nipissing West Bay weekend

Hey guys! Had a great weekend of fishing and camping with my son this past weekend.  We camped on an island and fished , and fished...😁. Bite was hot, we caught some good numbers of pike...not big ones but really feisty ones. Got in to some bass, but none was pic worthy. Perch was on, all weekend,  we got a few jumbos while we trolled for walleye.  Speaking about walleye...we caught good numbers of those, most of them in between 10 -16 inches. We got keepers also, 2 nice walleye, 19 and 22

in General Discussion

• Brook Trout - Upstream Best?

Hi all, Last summer my sister bought a house bordering a river/stream that runs an impressive 25 km+. It's mostly a narrow, meandering stream with the occasional rapids, etc.  The stream is fed by a major water body and slowly forks and peters off over the 25 km run. When asked, locals said the stream didn't hold fish. Lo' and behold, I gave it a shot last weekend and picked up 4 nice brook trout in about 90 minutes. And by nice, I mean 6-9 inch river specks. My gear was poor and I was

in General Discussion