• Similar Topics

• Red Head Chest Waders

Red Head Chest Waders View Advert These are my neighbour's-----5 years old but worn just 3 times. $150 REDHEAD SIZE 11 Advertiser SirCranksalot Date 11/06/2019 Price 150.00 CAD Category Fishing Classifieds  

in Fishing Tackle and Equipment

• Power auger head advice

I have a Jiffy power head that obviously doesn't work (cause they are all garbage these days), and i don't particularly want to put the money into getting it fixed again if it's just gonna break down again after a few holes - It has already been in for repairs 3 times. the last time they could not fix the problem. i know stores like Home Depot will sell Power heads for Earth augers. has anyone tried these out on the ice? i would obviously be putting my 10" Jiffy auger blade on the new power

in General Discussion

• Steel head smokey jerky

What I love the best about my smokers is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   I get to do it my way  BONUS Smokey steel head jerky       YUMMY  

in General Discussion

• Head Lake Norland Question

Does anyone drive by that lake on a regular basis? Just curious if the water level is as low now as it was last fall when some dummies decided to damage the artificial dam.   As dangerous as it normally is, I don't feel like taking out my lower unit.

in General Discussion

• Head Lake Walleyes?

Hey fellas, headin up to Head Lake this Saturday with my buddy. Wondering what sort of structure or water depths I should be checking out for walleye this time of year. River mouths? Drop offs? The Head river looks interesting as well... My buddy's never caught one, and I'm not much a walleye angler... more into bass, pike and whatever wants to take my lure. Mostly any walleye I get are accidental catches. Any tips you wish to share with me would be much appreciated, and hopefully my buddy can l

in General Discussion