• Similar Topics

• A Little Help

From my OFC homies. Need some votes on a contest pic of my pooch. Would be much appreciated if y'all could throw a vote or two. https://contest.mypetsies.com/entries/182231631

in General Discussion

• A little of what keeps me busy.....daily

Sharing a little of what I've been up to lately and daily. Lots of rod work when I'm not cooking. These two builds showing reel seat to grip designs created by me were recently featured on CTS' FB page.  

in General Discussion

• Little Missinabie Lake (a Fly in with Air Dale out of Wawa)

Hi Guys  Just did a week at Little Miss.  The weather was almost too nice!!  More like sitting under a shade tree with a cooler full of ice and beer weather,  Hot, blue bird skies with zero wind But the Walleye fishing in Little Miss was fantastic  The only place we did not catch fish was in the long arm that goes to the north east. We had one day of heavy rain started at 9am and lasted till 4.  We were out when it started and stayed out till noon most of the guys were soaked by t

in General Discussion

• Is Sail getting a little shady?

My wife asked for a new fitbit so I purchased a new one at Sail for $199. Same cost at Bestbuy and I had a few leftover giftcards so went to the Burlington Sail store. I was quickly informed at the electronic counter that electronic sales are FINAL. Didn't foresee a problem so went to cashier where I was informed 2 more times the sale was FINAL. OK, no problem I thought even though I don't think Bestbuy/Staples adhere to these rules... Anyways.   When my wife opened

in General Discussion

• a little favor

Hello all, I posted a few days ago a poor google review regarding my problem with Dodge. If anyone is willing, please click the link below, and then give a thumbs up on the review from S. Leistra. Shouldn't take more than a couple seconds. I am hoping that if there is enough traffic on this review it will wake them up a bit. The review is actually an interesting read if you have the time. Lots of other unfavourable reviews there too, many regarding the same person, if you have time to scroll thr

in General Discussion