Please Be Safe Out There (nf)

Handlebarz

Well its that time of year again and I have noticed that the driving has gotten worse this last week, just today I had many more people cut me off on my daily drive to Ohio and back. Transports can not stop as quick as cars so leave us some space we need it. (I know there are just as many bad truck drivers out there tailgating and cutting each other off I can not understand why they do it as we should know better but then again when ya can't read how can ya know to properly operate a rig) I did notice alot of them were younger kids that looked like they were heading back home for Christmas there cars piled up with books boxes and what ever they could fit in there many you could not see in the side window for the crap on the passenger seat.

I am not just trying to center out the younger people but to all of us please take care of where you are going and think that the 3 seconds you save each time you cut someone off to gain one space could cost you alot of time on the side of the road or even cost a life of another person so please let's get home for Christmas this year everyone.

One more thing when your out looking for the best gift this year try parking away from the doors and walking in to the store it is much better to laugh at the people fighting for the spots then being one of them. and yes I have been both the walker and the fighter now I like to chuckel at the other people.