• Similar Topics

• Need a new river rain jacket, Got one

Heading out this morning, I grabbed my Viking rain jacket to wear . Well it was ok for the first hour, then it started to allow water in. I sure do like those Simms jackets and know they are probly the best, but they are dear in price. Would really like one,but is there others out there that compare and maybe half the price ?   Managed a couple of quick ones this morning.      

in General Discussion

• NAT boots ? Got me a pair

Anyone seen them for sale, except on line ? I have been told Anglers specialty in Wood Stock sells them,but a bit of a drive. I want to be able to try them on before buying.  Size fit.  

in General Discussion

• Thinking of buying a new boat.??

Its time for our family to consider a new boat. Right now we have an older 1988 18 foot smoker craft with a70 HP Johnson . Were looking at replacing it with something new and comparable in size...2020 preferable.. Im totally out of the loop with new boats..So I figured I ask the Fisher people on here..(shout out to the ladies) What do you all recommend for best bang for the buck? I looked at the Legend 18XTR and really liked that..HELP!!!! this is a big money purchase, and we want this t

in General Discussion

• musky bw. & son were on ST. CLAIR today, HAVIN FUN !

ON ST. CLAIR 7.30 am. trolling with offshore boards, 10n in. hard baits, 12 in. rubber !  tons of people on shore fishing, tons in boats casting , all rubber baits. TROLLING THE RIVER & MOUTH, PRODUCED FISH ! cabbage floating all over the lake !!!!!!  caught my first TIGER. IN 14 YRS. wow, flew out out of the water !

in General Discussion

• My new project - sort of fishing

Over the last few years I have really gotten a kick out of writing trip reports.  I certainly don't think of myself as a writer but after some encouragement I have taken the time to build out my own blog.   Full disclosure its more of an outdoor blog than a fishing blog (although will definitely slant towards fishing) Wanted to share with this community as  this site is where I first got the writing big so to speak when we were researching our first trip many years ago The goal is

in General Discussion