Navionics card for Helix 5

Hey folks, 

I'd like to buy a Navionics card for my Hummingbird Helix 5 - I've only used the phone app up til now.  What should I be shopping for?  I see Sail has one on sale. Is this what I want?  What about the Lakemaster?

https://www.sail.ca/en/navionic-navionics-nsus012r-microsd-cartography-canada-east-and-great-lakes-1354896-24-007140001

Edited by siwash

13 minutes ago, siwash said:

So will that one at Sail work for my unit? 

You need to make sure that it’s compatible with humminbird. There’s lowrance and Garmin chips that are exclusive to those units.

navionics canada east is the product you’re looking for

speaking from experience, do not bother with lakemaster its an awful and more importantly dangerous product.

Edited by AKRISONER
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, AKRISONER said:

You need to make sure that it’s compatible with humminbird. There’s lowrance and Garmin chips that are exclusive to those units.

navionics canada east is the product you’re looking for

speaking from experience, do not bother with lakemaster its an awful and more importantly dangerous product.

Have to agree about Lakemaster being dangerous. I guided some guys last year who had the Lakemaster chart for Wabigoon Lake here in NW Ontario, so many of the hazards were missing, I literally took them to some hazards I know are ther and showed them it was not marked, removed their chip and inserted my Navionics and there it was… clear as day, they were pissed!

• Thanks 1