Trooper my best Buddy.

I expect you guys have had about enough of my best buddy Trooper. just an update, a story and some pics of him all healed up now. I went with my neighbor when he bought Trooper (eight weeks old) and then he realized he didn't have the time for him so he let him go to a farm. Four and a half years later word got back that Trooper was being beat and abused and had been for the time they had him. So we jumped in the truck, drove out to find him tied up just outside the patio door  with a six foot extension cord, no food, no water, no shelter. I was fit to be tied. I didn't knock on the door as there would have been He%$ to be payed. He recognized me right away (dogs don't forget) and almost went nuts. I released him from the extension cord. He knew exactly what was going on  and  made a bee line for the truck and couldn't get in the back seat fast enough. By this time the farm owner realized what was going on and tried to chase us down even driving through fields, that's where he wrecked his truck Haha. He's very lucky to have gotten off that easy. Some of you may have seen the pic with his face all buggered up, any way he's all healed up now and has a very happy home and we love each other to death. Thanks for reading.

1562054726776[3076].jpg

DSC00092.JPG

DSCN0039.JPG

DSCN0037.JPG

• Like 5

Yeah he's very happy now thank God. When I got him home here if I picked up my gloves, a stick, anything be would run to the farthest corner of the yard and cry expecting a beating. It was especially bad when I grabbed a broom or the snow scraper. Once he realized I wasn't going to beat he was happy as can be. Once he knew I wasn't going to beat him with snow scraper he joined me by my side all excited every step of the way. Still does it.