Show your spoiled dog picture

Very nice pic John I really like it. It appears you may be in your RV I also like what you typed in below. I am going to put that on a plaque and hang it in my gazebo.  One that I use but not as meaningful as yours is, to day is the day after yesterday, and the day before tomorrow, make the best of it. Here is one of my past boys about to leave in the RV.

2010_0213brenda0006.JPG

• Like 2

This was my best bud Marvin who was my constant companion for 18 years the sadly left us 9 years ago. Wonderful pooch who loved riding in the boat and would swim all day long if he could.

Cnv0457.webp

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Maggie is such a beautiful dog, and it's heartwarming to see the love and affection she brings to your family. Dogs truly are man's best friend! It's great that you rescued her, especially after the loss of your 15-year-old Lab. Maggie seems like quite the character, and that picture of her sitting on your son's girlfriend is adorable.
Speaking of dogs and their quirks, have you ever wondered why dogs are so obsessed with tennis balls? It's a common fascination among our four-legged pals. If you're curious, you might enjoy reading more about it at ourpetcard.com. They have some interesting insights on why dogs can't resist tennis balls. It's a fun read for fellow dog lovers like us!

Edited by ouiouibonjour
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...