Banning Live Scope?

limeyangler

30 minutes ago, captpierre said:

April fools but isn’t there some truth to it?   Where is the line?

I have no problem with the gov't managing the resource through seasons, limits, slot sizes, sanctuary zones, number of rods/hooks, barbless, artificials only, etc...but restricting the way in which I can "find" fish...well, that's over the line for me.

Regardless, trying to prohibit technology never works.

Edited by CrowMan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, CrowMan said:

I have no problem with the gov't managing the resource through seasons, limits, slot sizes, sanctuary zones, number of rods/hooks, barbless, artificials only, etc...but restricting the way in which I can "find" fish...well, that's over the line for me.

Funny that you mention that, there are a some US states that have banned trail cameras, or cellular trail cameras for hunting.  Not that far of a stretch to ban some technology for fishing.  I'd be some pissed if they banned ipilot lol.

15 hours ago, porkpie said:

Funny that you mention that, there are a some US states that have banned trail cameras, or cellular trail cameras for hunting.  Not that far of a stretch to ban some technology for fishing.  I'd be some pissed if they banned ipilot lol.

Canada has banned a very long list of guns for hunting 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
42 minutes ago, Terry said:

Well it isn’t banned , but I for one wouldn’t be happy

they are just another tool and it is amazing if one takes the time to learn how to use it 

Learn to fish,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, LMAO

• Like 1

On 4/2/2023 at 7:06 PM, CrowMan said:

If they actually managed the resource. I think they do a crap job of it as it is all reaction rather than actual planning and management.

I had a co make a crappy comment to me this winter about keeping a small lake trout and I told him I just wanted one little guy for breakfast. Then his partner goes on to say that a laker doesn't mature till about 22 inches for reproduction. So whats the point. Do you know what you are talking about or not.

Not you crow, him

• Like 1