How'd everyone enjoy the Odyssey yesterday?

BillM

Hit the Odyssey yesterday with a buddy, felt like a sardine when attempting to walk around.   That venue should have been 3 times as big, hopefully next year they find somewhere else.   Now onto the positives..  Nice to see a bunch of the baitmakers out there, the BWB setup was on point.  The Pro panel was great as well, the amount of knowledge sitting up there was ridiculous. 

Nice surprise when hitting up Gagnons for a break from the show as,  30% off St.Croix Muskie rods.   I picked up 3 lol.    

Didn’t go.  Went to the Ancaster Tackle Swap instead.  Next year I’ll check it out depending on where it is.  First time for me being back since pre Covid.  Made a few trades.  Most of the guys were just trying to get rid of their stuff not bring more on.  Only spent $15, but could have spent much more.  I think I walked out of there high as the inside had that skunk smell going on lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, LostAnotherOne said:

Didn’t go.  Went to the Ancaster Tackle Swap instead.  Next year I’ll check it out depending on where it is.  First time for me being back since pre Covid.  Made a few trades.  Most of the guys were just trying to get rid of their stuff not bring more on.  Only spent $15, but could have spent much more.  I think I walked out of there high as the inside had that skunk smell going on lol.

Depending on who you were walking behind at the Odyssey this was a very possible outcome as well lol.