I love my spot locked spot

misfish

Everytime I get on this mark,it,s the same thing. Bait bait bait. This morning a couple of nice surprises though. 2 nice jumbos snatching the high hook blood worm. Then the whities came in. 3 swings and miss. Then finally one was so hungry,he nearly swallowed the meegs. Nice morning for sure. Snow still a pita,and calling for more this weekend. DAMIT. Ole well,slow my roll.

Whities tight to the bottom

20230301_065511.jpg

Nice perch

20230301_082902.jpg

20230301_070116.jpg

20230301_083951.jpg

20230301_102043.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Sorry misfish, no disrespect intended, I though I'd seen on some of your posts "aka Shag" Any way nice catch. You sure seem very adept at catching  white fish. Thanks to your grubs you build I expect if I may call them that. I hope I at least got that part right. If not my apologies again. I may have a couple of you guys mixed up. It happens when you're approaching 70years. If you are anything like me you may have been called worse at one time or another Haha. Best regards.

Edited by Barry Willis

24 minutes ago, Barry Willis said:

Sorry misfish, no disrespect intended, I though I'd seen on some of your posts "aka Shag" Any way nice catch. You sure seem very adept at catching  white fish. Thanks to your grubs you build I expect if I may call them that. I hope I at least got that part right. If not my apologies again. I may have a couple of you guys mixed up. It happens when you're approaching 70years. If you are anything like me you may have been called worse at one time or another Haha. Best regards.

:thumbsup_anim:  All good brother

• Like 1