OOPS,ME BAD

misfish

Have not been out since last wednesday. My gawd,the snow walk is killer. Or maybe getting old is killer.🤯
Fish were tight to the bottom under all the herring and smelts. They would come in,but move on by. Finally the bait fish moved along and the it only took 5 min to hook up. One on the meegs , the other on a high hook preg scud I tied.
Will be in the smoker in the AM.

20230131_100720.jpg.a78cf1fb3b53d92863b3883d30d2f81c.jpg

20230131_114316.jpg.a616fc86eaafad1961d65d3a8d5982d2.jpg

• Like 4

ugh, were dealing with a deep layer of snow slush on 2-3 inches of clear...total nightmare on my home waters making it so that I cant get to where I want to fish. I might try man up and haul my butt through 4 kilometers round trip of the garbage this weekend...but man life would be easier if i could just pop on my sled and get to my spot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AKRISONER said:

ugh, were dealing with a deep layer of snow slush on 2-3 inches of clear...total nightmare on my home waters making it so that I cant get to where I want to fish. I might try man up and haul my butt through 4 kilometers round trip of the garbage this weekend...but man life would be easier if i could just pop on my sled and get to my spot.

Same conditions on my lake...can't run my Pioneer more than a few feet without getting bogged down. The Walleye, Whitefish and Crappies are catching a break this winter..

• Sad 1

Managed to get a few orders completed this morning as the smoker was doing what it does,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Sweet and salty candy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

20230201_140234.jpg

Thursday looks like a good morning to get a few hours in before that cold snap shuts them down. That,s ok, work the weekend and another barometer change come Monday. Just in time for fishing again.

• Like 7