Simco has some ice

Big Cliff

Just got word Tim Hales has huts out. ( I am NOT SAYING IT'S SAFE) but I do trust Tim and his staff to get me out there and make sure I get back in. 

I was beginning to think I wouldn't get any perch fishing in before I head to Myrtle Beach this year. 

Edited by Big Cliff
  • Like 1

Good luck if you go fine Sir and I hope you catch!  

You should come up here for the Feb 18th derby I posted on FB, Sue and I will make dinner too.  Lakers, Rainbow and Walleye are the derby targets at $15 per person.  If you want minnows that's 5 min from the lake on your way in on the 503 on your left side when coming this way from 35 to 503.  If you take 507 you have to go past me by 5 min and then on your right.  Hell.  You come and want, tell me what type of minnow you want and I'll just go get them for you, haha.  

Edited by GBW

7 hours ago, GBW said:

Good luck if you go fine Sir and I hope you catch!  

You should come up here for the Feb 18th derby I posted on FB, Sue and I will make dinner too.  Lakers, Rainbow and Walleye are the derby targets at $15 per person.  If you want minnows that's 5 min from the lake on your way in on the 503 on your left side when coming this way from 35 to 503.  If you take 507 you have to go past me by 5 min and then on your right.  Hell.  You come and want, tell me what type of minnow you want and I'll just go get them for you, haha.  

I would love to Geoff but I will be on my way to Myrtle Beach to get my fill of whitings, clams, oysters..... 

• Like 1