Gull Lake or The Narrows Hut Rentals

lovetofish

We Booked a 6 man hut with 4 guys because the 6 man hut was still available. After an hour of fishing, he sent his worker over to collect our money. 10 mins after that, he moved us to a smaller hut and was trying to say that I lied to him about how many guys. (He understood me clearly) If he would have told us he had a bigger group coming, we would have happily moved. He then tried to blame us for damaged styrofoam in the hut. He was rude and didn’t inform us that we had to walk out to our hut. Will never go back and would recommend anyone else not to waste there going time and money going there. If it wasn’t for our 3 hour drive to get there, we would have went home after our first encounter with there head of staff. Everyone in our group has been ice fishing for years and this was the worst operator we have ever had to deal with. 

Ps. The guys fishing beside us were using pan-optics and only marked one fish in two days.

Dont waste your time and money with Gull Lake Hut Rentals or The Narrows Hut Rentals 

Edited by lovetofish
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Lol this guy booked a 4 man hut. Calls a week later and says he has and extra guy and ask if I have a 6 man . So of course I think there’s 5 guys coming.. my help asks him if he booked a 6 man when walking on the ice and he says ya. After I sent my helper to collect from them he comes back and tells me there’s only four guys in the hut. ( We have a five head min charge for a 6 man)  so obviously I start thinking there’s another group of 5 guys coming. Hense why I moved them.. while closing the door i noticed a big piece of styrofoam missing from the wall. I asked how it happened and he said “we didn’t do it” (it’s a brand new hut) meanwhile there’s a piece of styrofoam sitting on the floor at the edge of the hole. Not only that one of them wore ice cleats in the hut damaging the floor as well.  These guys did more damage than money they paid…. 

Lol I’m full of it eh… funny how you left out your buddy wearing ice cleats in the band new hut… whining cuz you got moved to a 4 man hut that’s 8x8 .. whining cuz you couldnt catch a fish lol..  what’s my season got to do with your damage causing Bull!?!? 
Whining about not catching a fish says a lot about you…  that’s why it’s called fishing not catching.. lol

Edited by Slayer

You said you had pics of all the damage, where are they? You are full of it! We are all experienced fisherman and respectful people, we did no damage to any hut! We did nothing wrong and you treated us like crap. I’m sure you would have been happy about packing up all your gear and moving to a smaller hut. Had you came to us and said you had a larger group coming and asked us to move, that would have been no problem. Your season has to do with how you treat people, you get what you deserve.

• Like 1

I moved you because I thought there was anything group of 5 coming.. because of your phone call which I actually thought was someone other than you  stating that you booked a 4 man hut and now had another guy coming asking to  have six man.. so naturally I figured you moved into a hut that 5 guys are coming for..  

what part of that don’t you get?