Outdoors Card & Licence Renewal

Fisherman

52 minutes ago, Spiel said:

Perhaps, but there are almost no front line MNR officers in the field, sadly.

They come to my work for ATV service and are openly (posted too) hiring. 

Seeing as I am a former Queen's York Ranger I am lucky enough to no longer have to pay to play.  One bonus one get's as a Vet...  Well, the only one...  

12 minutes ago, BillM said:

Got my new card in the mail maybe 2 weeks after ordering online.  Painless. 

Painless, yes for sure, once a person could do it. 

My beef is they could TELL US on the website that one cannot renew until such and such a date.  OR, why not allow a person to renew two months in advance, or three, or ???  It strikes me as bureaucracy of the worst order to deny permission to renew until only a month is left in the card.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, akaShag said:

Painless, yes for sure, once a person could do it. 

My beef is they could TELL US on the website that one cannot renew until such and such a date.  OR, why not allow a person to renew two months in advance, or three, or ???  It strikes me as bureaucracy of the worst order to deny permission to renew until only a month is left in the card.

Yeah, I ran into that as well! Thought that I would get ahead of the game and register in Nov. but found out that I couldn't! LOL

50 minutes ago, David Chong said:

Yeah, I ran into that as well! Thought that I would get ahead of the game and register in Nov. but found out that I couldn't! LOL

That was bad enough, but THEY WOULD NOT TELL YOU what date you could actually apply!!!!  Bone-headed bureaucrats.....

• Like 1