Time to get the next gen on the tribs

misfish

Gifted my oldest grandson with a couple of river gifts. He has become quite the river rat. Seems to be following in the steps of poppy and his dad. Dad and son have have been having a great re bonding. Brings joy to my heart. He will grow into the new stick, a pin will be a couple years away, but a spinning reel will do for now.

323260056_breckandhisnewswag.jpg.670f97a005d655e18a96816f2dff598f.jpg

• Like 9

This past weekend I experienced the reverse...Two of my sons and my oldest grandson used to rent a pontoon boat ($350 a day) the weekend after Labor Day in September because I can't handle getting in and out of regular boats any more This weekend they show up with a one year old Pontoon they bought because of my handicap...Have been out in it four times already...I am still flabergasted !!!

Here I am getting on with no help from anybody....I feel I am not worthy but I must have done sumpin' right besides teaching them how tocatch fish...LOL

Beans about to enter Pontoon without help.jpg

Beans with biggest of weekend.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Beans said:

This past weekend I experienced the reverse...Two of my sons and my oldest grandson used to rent a pontoon boat ($350 a day) the weekend after Labor Day in September because I can't handle getting in and out of regular boats any more This weekend they show up with a one year old Pontoon they bought because of my handicap...Have been out in it four times already...I am still flabergasted !!!

Here I am getting on with no help from anybody....I feel I am not worthy but I must have done sumpin' right besides teaching them how tocatch fish...LOL

Beans about to enter Pontoon without help.jpg

Beans with biggest of weekend.jpg

That is awesome Norm.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...