Trying to find this particular spennerbait

Hack_Fisherman

Does anyone know who makes this particular spinner bait? I lost a willow blade in a tree mishap and it the one lure that catches everything on my lake. I’m still using it minus the one blade and it still out catches everything else I throw out there. 

it’s not Strike King. Been through their entire line. Can’t recall where I bought it but I’d like to find a few more of this pattern. Any other popular brands I should check? It likely came from CT or Sail but I haven’t been able to find in my latest stops. 
TIA

8B877F87-2EC2-456E-B1EA-B1793C06B3C6.jpeg

Looks like a Lunkerhunt Impact, but I could not locate that color on their website. Only in the attached image.  It might be called Kraken?

Lunkerhunt-Impact-Series-Ignite-and-Thum

https://secureservercdn.net/72.167.25.213/6a7.ea3.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Lunkerhunt-Impact-Series-Ignite-and-Thump-Kraken-Spinnerbait-C.jpg?time=1662143153

Edited by adempsey
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, adempsey said:

Looks like a Lunkerhunt Impact, but I could not locate that color on their website. Only in the attached image.  It might be called Kraken?

Lunkerhunt-Impact-Series-Ignite-and-Thum

https://secureservercdn.net/72.167.25.213/6a7.ea3.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Lunkerhunt-Impact-Series-Ignite-and-Thump-Kraken-Spinnerbait-C.jpg?time=1662143153

That it!! Thank you. I remember the name Kraken. There’s a black and blue one I’m after too and that’s one of theirs. Thanks much!

Hack, 5-8 years ago I bought some of those Lunkerhunt Kraken spinnerbaits as a Christmas present for a friend, buy 2 get 1 free. So I got 6 and paid for 4, on 2-3 of them the rear blades would not spin, made in China with very low quality ball bearings in the swivel, no problem for me, I had good swivels on hand and replaced them.

I let them know of the swivel issue, now they may have changed the name, colors, and suppliers? I always preferred closed eye spinner and buzzbaits.