Need Bimini slide tracks.

glen

I ordered rear supports and slide tracks and hardware.  I need the tracks so I can slide it back out of the way when not in use.  The rear supports will allow me to stop using the straps.  That will give me more room at the rod holders. I got quick detach pins too so I can take it right off aka bass fishing.  
Hope it works out for trolling.  

Hello Glen. I just came across this site and happened to see your question. I created an account to share my thoughts. I just installed a bimini on my boat last week but I reversed it front to back. When not in use it folds over the windshield and lays on the deck. When up I can fold it back 1 or 2 of the bows instantly depending on the fishing situation. Will never be in the way. The 2 rear braces are now at the front and attached with quick release pins I got from amazon. These pix are from the mock up but you can see the plan. Its pretty slick.

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks Glen-- It's a 1969 Crestliner-- 120 mercruiser IO. full welded aluminum. When I bought it I gutted it, redid all wiring, hydraulics, outdrive and new flotation below the floor. Created my own interior with a large "dance floor" for fishing Lake Erie. I left the patina because it took 50 plus years to earn that look!

Greg

• Like 1