bad Child

CrowMan

• CrowMan changed the title to B*stard Child
  • aplumma changed the title to bad Child

Sorry...didn't realize that was a "cuss" word....they call metal files by the same name..

It's also used many times in the Bible...a child born out of wedlock..

Anyways...where do put a kicker on this thing ? And no seat base for the rear platform ?

Edited by CrowMan

3 hours ago, AKRISONER said:

its cute that evinrude thinks they are going to sell motors after how garbage their last generation of outboards were. Let sleeping dogs lie.

Not to mention jacking the price up for any remaining part they have in stock for repairs..... love my 08 Etec 75.... don't like the company. 

Cool concept though.... always enjoy companies trying to do something different. 

Edited by BassMan11
  • Like 1

I would assume that air intake has a fitting that connects to some kind of "snorkel" either in the boat or higher up above the waterline. 

Yes, Bombardier is probably the most mis-managed corporation in Canadian history...they're fortunate to be headquartered in Quebec so the Liberals keep them afloat for the sake of political expediency. Hopefully the engineers there aren't complete dolts like the senior executives..

Edited by CrowMan
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, CrowMan said:

I would assume that air intake has a fitting that connects to some kind of "snorkel" either in the boat or higher up above the waterline. 

Yes, Bombardier is probably the most mis-managed corporation in Canadian history...they're fortunate to be headquartered in Quebec so the Liberals keep them afloat for the sake of political expediency. Hopefully the engineers there aren't complete dolts like the senior executives..

Are you referring to Bombardier that manufactures aircraft and public transportation vehicles; or BRP that manufactures Ski Doos, Sea Doos, etc.?  They are two completely different companies.

I am referring to both...yes they sold off  Power Sports, but that business was long supported with gov't money. Given that they bought Evinrude to get into the outboard motor market...20 years later they're no further ahead and managed to kill off an iconic brand in the process.

As for the former parent that's making jets...well that might as well be a Crown Corporation. 

Both CEO's are born and bred  Québecers (not that there's anything wrong with that)...and the BRP guy came from the parent right from the start...it seems like the senior execs are political appointees more than anything else..

I have no problem paying my fair share of taxes, but I don't want politicians that never signed a paycheck in their life trying to pick winners and losers in the marketplace. 

Excuse the rant but...

Edited by CrowMan
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, John Bacon said:

Are you referring to Bombardier that manufactures aircraft and public transportation vehicles; or BRP that manufactures Ski Doos, Sea Doos, etc.?  They are two completely different companies.

Pierre Beaudoin is Chairman of the Board of Bombardier and Corporate Director at BRP...hmmm

Edited by CrowMan