10 Mile Lodge, Lac Dumoine walleye

Iggy

3 hours ago, akaShag said:

Bring your bug juice!  😉

Yup, bug juice is required.  We are going late June. I flew in back in the day before a road, on the 11th of June, and it was wicked,  but late June not sure. Doesn't matter, in the camp and in the boat the blackflies leave you alone.

In August, there are no bug issues except just at sunset with mosquitoes,  and they don't bother me much. 

• 1 month later...

Well we made it, brought out our limit and had a big fish fry. Fishing was a little tougher than usual. I'm not sure if high water levels affect fishing but they were extremely high. I'd say we caught between 150 and 175 between the 4 of us. Going back in August.

49 minutes ago, Iggy said:

Well we made it, brought out our limit and had a big fish fry. Fishing was a little tougher than usual. I'm not sure if high water levels affect fishing but they were extremely high. I'd say we caught between 150 and 175 between the 4 of us. Going back in August.

150 plus fish for four guys for a week strikes me as pretty darned good!  And yes, I am guessing that high water would affect the fishing pretty much anywhere.