Looking for Port Dalhousie bite updates

Sea Ray Lew

I was out a week ago and on Sunday. Fish have pushed and all our fish were in 65-90 fow . Had good luck on the kings with body baits . Jigged for lakers and lost 2 boat side , 1 coho on the jig as well. Launched out of Port Dalhousie and dropped lines just past Port Weller , fished to the bar 

BD6B4A7A-2658-49A7-970E-7E042A3B254B.jpeg

AED944C5-B087-46A8-9C67-6EBEE59493AC.jpeg

Edited by JonnyButts
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Don’t give up on spoonpullers, great info in the forums. Unfortunately, it can take a long time to get access as they seem under manned or slower compared to some awesome site we know …OFC.

Think I waited 5 weeks for verification… Kinda bizarre but it did happen..

The problem I run into it won’t even let me submit, keeps saying email doesn’t match password or password incorrect just doesn’t add up . Had no problem registering to this forum or other venues that require registration. Not saying I didn’t do  something wrong in the process but if so I made mistakes approximately a year apart and couldn’t correct them, wouldn’t let me 

I think I ran into the same problems and I kinda gave up and then 1 day I got the email success. 

Shame. Great site for specific North and South shore information for Salmon/trout etc. 

I 2x agree with Grimbsy Tackle too as they post weather info in the morning sometimes. I wish there was a good webcam view from 50 or Jordan because I hate driving down and seeing the forecasted waves wrong.

Love looking at the webcam for Buckhorn …

• Like 1

I was at Grimsby Tackle the other day and the young man there said Port Weller over to the Niagara Bar. Look for bait on the specific day as they will be right under the bait.. A friend of mine has been jigging up Salmon over on the Canadian side of the Bar for the last month. That would be a fun way to get them as they will be getting bigger and stronger this time of year. Usually this time of year you would see the salmon moving stateside around now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1