Next on my bucket list

Big Cliff

Lobster, lots of lobster. The whole idea is to go somewhere that I can get lobster fresh off the boat and eat until I can't anymore then repeat (perhaps a couple of times). I've dug clams in PEI and loved it but I think I might be too old to pull lobster traps so I would settle for buying them at the dock. Looking for suggestions, help an old man fill his bucket list 😊

1 hour ago, Big Cliff said:

Lobster, lots of lobster. The whole idea is to go somewhere that I can get lobster fresh off the boat and eat until I can't anymore then repeat (perhaps a couple of times). I've dug clams in PEI and loved it but I think I might be too old to pull lobster traps so I would settle for buying them at the dock. Looking for suggestions, help an old man fill his bucket list 😊

Just go to any place that has lobster boats and be there when they come in captains should sell you some, or they used to few yrs ago.

Well I might have to wait a bit, I just saw on the news that east coast boat prices (what they sell for at the dock) have sky rocketed to around $20.00/lb from $3.00 to $4.00 /lb two years ago. I am happy for the fishermen, they work hard for what they get but that's more than I am willing to spend. 

• Like 1