New to Moira River Seek advice.

ATCLEE

Hey folks new to the forum and the area. My backyard is on the moira near Ashley st and 62 Belleville right near where that 16YO caught massive muskie few yrs back. Been out of fishing 20 yrs now back at it slowly. Anyone know where I can get possible depth charts, some info on river etc. What baits guys having luck with in area etc for in season fish only of course. Water moves quite fast when they open damn. I'm about 2kms upriver from signal brewery. Beautiful spot. Zero luck last year lol. I've had 1 guest catch 1 smallmouth on his 1st bloody cast no doubt. I've put easy 40 hrs on water not a thing. Think I need new baits I'm sure. Really appreciate any help. Thanks a bunch. 

20220326_193738.jpg

In the early morning before the sun is even up sneak down to the bank, but do a cast when you are still 10 ft away.  Then when you get to the bank cast along the shore lines first.  Use a small/mid size surface bait. Big fish will be in hunting.  Once you have done the banks start fan casting using a number 4 or 5 blue fox.  Do the same in the evening just as the sun goes down.  Do try to where dark clothes,  just to try to blend in with the trees.

Small baits in the spring increasing in size as the year goes on.

Good luck.