Peterborough Tackle Swap & Fishing Show-Drop by my tables!

David Chong

Hey OFC members, if you're planning on coming to the 1st Annual Peterborough Tackle Swap & Fishing Show, please drop into the Tackle Swap area and say hi! I think that my tables are #8. 9 & 10! Mention that you're a OFC member and I've got something for you! Looking forward to chatting fishing with people in person!

• Like 2

Holly... the line up to get in was huge, across the parking lot, down to the next street and half a block down that one and it was the same when we left... much more than I expected and so crowded I really didn't have a chance to shop but good to see so many people out. 

• Like 4

The lack of parking and the huge line turned my wife and I away.  We BOTH wanted to see everyone and what the vendors had but I was not willing to waste 1/2 a day in line to be pushed out for a 3PM clse time so we left after seeing the line and tring to find ANY parking for 20-30 minutes.  

Wish I was able to walk in and see some folk but sadly not today...  

• Sad 1

Yeah, I talked to many who waited in line for 1-1 1/2 hours in order to get in! I guess they should look for a larger venue next year! I was insanely busy in there all day long, never had a chance to wander around even which probably was good for my pocket book! LOL The North GTA Tackle Swap on Sat. April 2 in Newmarket will have quality vendors and shouldn't be as crazy busy! Hope to see some members out there! Only a TOONIE or a donation of a non-perishable food item for entrance fee!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, GBW said:

The lack of parking and the huge line turned my wife and I away.  We BOTH wanted to see everyone and what the vendors had but I was not willing to waste 1/2 a day in line to be pushed out for a 3PM clse time so we left after seeing the line and tring to find ANY parking for 20-30 minutes.  

Wish I was able to walk in and see some folk but sadly not today...  

Sorry to hear that, you were not alone! Too bad we didn't get to see you!

2 hours ago, David Chong said:

Yeah, I talked to many who waited in line for 1-1 1/2 hours in order to get in! I guess they should look for a larger venue next year! I was insanely busy in there all day long, never had a chance to wander around even which probably was good for my pocket book! LOL The North GTA Tackle Swap on Sat. April 2 in Newmarket will have quality vendors and shouldn't be as crazy busy! Hope to see some members out there! Only a TOONIE or a donation of a non-perishable food item for entrance fee!

If I’m not fishing Im going to try and make it to this even just to meet some people

• Like 1