I was told,sooooooooooooooooooooo

misfish

We all know those days when we say to self,I need this,that and ya,more if this. Well today was the day I finally figured out,I really do not need more,well I do,but will have to get another station to store it. When I started fly tying I had a small box given to me by Fisherman,  a plain vice and some supplies. Just wanted to have  something to do on those non fishing days .Once I realized there was so much to tie, well, I need to buy more of this,more of that and ya,some more of everything.

About a week ago,I was told I had to get my mess cleaned up. Was not sure what she meant,as I knew where everything was lying around. HA HA HA.

Well she was right,I had stuffed stashed here and there,bags of stuff here,box or 2,3,4 over there. Ok I get it now, so I picked up a new storage cart to go with what I already had bought to store my stuff. I started off with a small 3 drawer thing,then bought the multy drawer thing. Figured that was good enough,but now my new station with the addition of the 12 drawer seems to have gotten 3/4 of my stuff out of bags,boxes and off the floor.I have I have more stuff then I thought,but I need it ALL. 😂

When she gets home,I am sure she will be pleased,but shhhhhhhhhhh, she can not know I just bought a bunch more supplies today, that I need,want.

20220316_111959.jpg.caad53130dcfc5b78b1bad58d1af4da5.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Fisherman said:

You could make it in the army, all well organized and you already have a Sergeant Major to keep you in line, lol.

Do not be fooled. If I open those drawers,things will pop out. Yes,I learned to do tight sheet corners,but not in the Army.LOL

• Haha 1

I guess I am guilty as well, I have way to many bits, parts, and pieces of assorted metal scraps for making brackets and such. I just can't seem to throw them away. They never fit into the bucket or stand in the corn right. 

Art

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, misfish said:

Already has. Seeing what stuff is selling for ,I thought I would cut them for 50%. LOL

Yours B, are “organic,”  made locally with lots of TLC, and a cold one. Field tested by many satisfied fishers. Well worth the extra cost. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Moosebunk said:

Be careful Brian... many ties require a lot of head cement. ALOT!!!  If you're finding yourself dizzy or with headache, put the glue down and step away from the vise into fresh air... preferably to go fishing.

I used that stuff ONCE Drew. Never AGAIN. What a head ache I got. I use Sally Hansen hard as nails if I want that hard finish. Lots of my stuff now is UV res, but I keep the light away from my face when curing .

18 hours ago, Dara said:

Best you can hope for is, your hobby pays for itself.

Mine would if I had time to sell anything

and thats a lotta fly stuff there

Like I have said many times,I tie cuz I enjoy,and when I sell,I recoup , not much profit.

I won't show you my guitar collection/music gear, gun collection, decoy collection, and we aren't even going to talk about fishing tackle and rods/reels. Nope, not even going there. I might need a hand building another shed.......:) 

• Haha 3