Toronto Sportsman show March

north560

My last experience with the sportsman show was less than exciting.  I might go just to support shows returning.  I will most certainly be at the Hamilton bass masters spring swap meet as I see it’s returning this year and it so happens I don’t start back work until the Sunday that weekend!! That should be a good one!

Edited by porkpie

1 hour ago, duke2555 said:

when and where is the Mississauga bass masters spring swap meet?

David Chong

Febr1uaryp0 a28oa72u ahtc16 1f2:3m7 03dPM  ·

IMPORTANT DATE: Mark it down!

With the lifting of the COVID restrictions as of March 1st, the 6th annual North GTA Tackle Swap will take place in Newmarket on Sat. April 2nd! If you are interested in a table or two, please reply ASAP to book your table/tables. There is a limited number of tables available. Here are the full details:

2022 North GTA Tackle Swap

Date: Saturday April 2, 2022

Time: Doors Open from 10 AM -2 PM

55 Forhan Ave, Newmarket, ON L3Y 8X6

Admission Costs: $ 2(Toonie) or FREE Admission with the donation of non-perishable food item for the local FOOD BANK!

FREE DOOR PRIZE DRAWS!

FUND-RAISING BBQ on site!

Vendor Table Costs: 6 ft. - Individuals - $30 each Companies - $50 each

8 ft. – Individuals - $40 each Companies - $60 each

Tables are limited - First Come First Serve 19 of each available

Vendor Set-up 8:30 AM

Info Contact: Tackle Swap Hotline – 416-993-3477

Tackle Swap E-mail – [email protected]

Payment for tables are to be e-transferred to our treasurer, Cindy at [email protected]

Regards,

Team North GTA Tackle Swap

• Like 1

The rent is so high that it has priced a lot of the smaller retailers out and the ones that are there don't have much for deals... I think I have enough tackle anyways 😬.. besides some trolling equipment and new batteries, I don't need anything 😎

Will probably drop by to check it out! It will defintely be interesting to see how many vendors would be there! Smaller tackle swaps are becoming very popular like the Hamilton Bassmasters Tackle Swap, Peterborough Tackle Swap and if you're in the GTA the North GTA Tackle Swap in Newmarket! I'll be at all 3 of these events, hope to see some OFC members there!

• Like 1

Just returned from the show. Pretty poor for the fisherpeople . I cannot speak for the hunters as I don't partake in hunting.  Waste of $15 for me. I will not be attending in the foreseeable future