32” walleye out of the Nith river

AquaSkink

So I was fishing the nith in late august or early September in the Waterloo area and hooked into something big. When I finally landed it I was surprised that it was walleye and not just a walleye but the biggest I have ever seen. I got a measurement and it went 32” this is by far the biggest walleye I have ever caught. I caught it in 5-6 feet of water on a narrow stretch of the nith river. I have pictures but I’m reluctant to post them since I will admit the handling was not the best, but the fish was released safely. Has anyone had similar experiences or was this just a fluke? 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Ope! ope! Look it here buddy gots him self a possom toothed moon eye eh? Fluke for some, a constant for me! If I was a betting man and I am I would say that fellar got trapped in a pocket, I'm not takn bout the ones on either side of my trousers either. had I snagged that night talker shed be a true pocket fish. nith is a scandalous fickle girl, she's a good eater at times and then she's pickier than hog fed sweet. Carry on sir. 

• Thanks 2