Bellwood tomorrow

lovetofish

This was in 2016 (Wow i cannot believe it has been that long yeeeesh)

but we caught if I remember, 4 this size on island lake that day. Theres a million snot rockets too, plus a pile of perch. Any time we dead sticked a minnow head on a small jig on bottom we would catch perch.

Island Lake Pike.JPG

22 hours ago, AKRISONER said:

This was in 2016 (Wow i cannot believe it has been that long yeeeesh)

but we caught if I remember, 4 this size on island lake that day. Theres a million snot rockets too, plus a pile of perch. Any time we dead sticked a minnow head on a small jig on bottom we would catch perch.

Island Lake Pike.JPG

Thanks for adding to my education.  I did not know they made pants in "teal" colour.  😁  I had an F-150 that colour..............

Doug

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, akaShag said:

Thanks for adding to my education.  I did not know they made pants in "teal" colour.  😁  I had an F-150 that colour..............

Doug

I finally got to me this young fella a couple weeks ago. He drives a black ram. The teal pants I will let slide, this time.LMAO

I had an F-150 that colour..............

And Doug,I am not sure I would be telling anyone that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL

Edited by misfish
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, misfish said:

I finally got to me this young fella a couple weeks ago. He drives a black ram. The teal pants I will let slide, this time.LMAO

I had an F-150 that colour..............

And Doug,I am not sure I would be telling anyone that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL

Yep.  It cost me about $1500 on a trade-in value.  When I wanted a new pickup, the sales guy said the only one they could find was TEAL.  I said I did not care what colour it was.  But when it was time for a new truck, it turned out that people DID care about colour.  Oh well, live and learn...............🙄

Doug

Funny story about those pants, had an old roomate/tennant that left my place in a hurry and left a bunch of crap behind. My buddy wanted to go ice fishing and all of my gear was up north. I found those teal snowboard pants in the storage room. They were wayyyyy too big for me but I made them work for the day. I specifically remember my feet being so damn cold that day because I only had a crappy pair of Walmart bush boots that I borrowed from my other roomate lol