This one is for me bye Fishfarmer

misfish

10 minutes ago, Wallyman said:

akaShag.  You could try this site to find whities

Fish ON-Line (gov.on.ca)

Thanks for this.  It had been a while since I looked at it.  Yes indeed, it gives me the names of a number of lakes, some of which are known by me to contain whitefish.  But I know of nobody who catches whities with anything like regularity on any of them.  😢  Kind of like hunting for unicorns around here.

Thanks Bro, Your report just got me going, Wife and myself are just getting over being in isolation from that crazy virus.😱 

MAN I'd like to get back out there again. just to get a line in the water. Great seeing you catch a few gets me feeling better, Thanks Bud.👍👍

A friend that wants to take his dad out for some White Fish and L. Trout action is going to rent a hut off Bear Pt. the end of the month, I may do the same.👍

This getting old thing is catching up, thinking all the miles I've pulled my shack by hand, and falling threw the ice wrecking my leg for months.

GO GETEM buddy,👍 keep putting up your reports, love reading them. With any luck, I'd like meeting up again.👍

OH!! nice looking vitals Bro, May have to dip into the freezer and get me some Erie Walleye out for super, chopped Garlic ah, making my taste buds excited.👍👍😀

Edited by Fish Farmer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Fish Farmer said:

I'd like meeting up again.👍

A few of the byes are meeting up at 6am tomorrow,more then welcome to join me bye.

Sorry to hear about the stay at home crap. Ya got to keep the mrs,s away from the bingo hall.🤪