I have a problem with my vision :(

DRIFTER_016

4 hours ago, DRIFTER_016 said:

Art

Figure I better post in American for ya!!! 😜

How do you like that -60 wind chill?

Capture.jpg

I got to admit y'all have Paradise up North if only I could have Southern temperatures to enjoy up there. 

Art

5 hours ago, aplumma said:

I got to admit y'all have Paradise up North if only I could have Southern temperatures to enjoy up there. 

Art

Art, we have those here in the SUMMER time!  And I can't wait for summer to pass so we can get cooler weather again!

Doug

On 1/18/2022 at 6:05 PM, smitty55 said:

That's not what you originally posted is it? Typical leftist response, when faced with facts just resort to insulting remarks. You should check out OOD, you'd fit in nicely there. Btw I've seen plenty of posts with those reports and not one of them was on youtube so you shouldn't make assumptions because you know what that does eh?
That's my last response, no use wasting my time on you

If I am a leftist then that makes you a conspiracy luvin' knowitall? How else to explain the universal acceptance of the science an model of climate change. Take the time to see the science as presented by the climate scientists. May I suggest starting with the ice core samples? Beautiful science.

Edited by scuro2

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, science explains climate change very well.  Is it true?  Maybe...  Check the nightly news, weather on TV.  See the records for this day....  How does science explain that???  

Weather on this planet is cyclical!  That means it comes and goes in cycles!!  And therefore, (in layman's terms), we will be cooling off on the entire planet soon.  Next year?  No.  But eventually.

Thought this was a site to discuss fishing and tackle and boats and stuff? Could be a nice break from vaccines and climate change and a bunch of other stuff people don’t agree on. I doubt anybody ever changed their mind about anything because some guy on a fishing site told them otherwise lol!

• Like 2

If we had a government worth their salt they would tax the heck out of all carbon burning and people would quit using it and the worlds problem would be solved.

People in the "big smoke" could walk to go fishing

Too bad they can't just use electricity for everything. I hear thats clean. Especially when it comes from...hmmm  where was that again..burning coal?

On 2/16/2022 at 11:40 AM, cuba2007 said:

Yes, science explains climate change very well.  Is it true?  Maybe...  Check the nightly news, weather on TV.  See the records for this day....  How does science explain that???  

Weather on this planet is cyclical!  That means it comes and goes in cycles!!  And therefore, (in layman's terms), we will be cooling off on the entire planet soon.  Next year?  No.  But eventually.

Can you believe your concern was the first thing scientists considered?!???