I have a problem with my vision :(

DRIFTER_016

On 12/28/2021 at 3:31 PM, smitty55 said:

I saw a post yesterday saying that 4 of the 5 coldest places on earth were in Canada. So much for global warming.

I saw a small boat on Hamilton harbour yesterday,  heading out to the lake to fish. When I went to bed last night (new years eve) it was 9 Celsius.. nothing is frozen here and no hut operators are out on Nip. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2021 at 3:31 PM, smitty55 said:

I saw a post yesterday saying that 4 of the 5 coldest places on earth were in Canada. So much for global warming.

Tell that to the people in the interior of BC where the all time Canadian heat record was shattered at  just a touch under 50 degrees. 

Seriously dude, if your older then 30 you know winters have changed. Here we are in mid Jan and for most of this winter I've seen some grass sticking out on my lawn.

Edited by scuro2

10 hours ago, scuro2 said:

Tell that to the people in the interior of BC where the all time Canadian heat record was shattered at  just a touch under 50 degrees. 

Seriously dude, if your older then 30 you know winters have changed. Here we are in mid Jan and for most of this winter I've seen some grass sticking out on my lawn.

Yea right. Meanwhile the poles have more ice than ever in a long time. Many places in the world are getting record low temps. Arctic air is now reaching the gulf of Mexico last week and California was getting record snowfalls with 122 inches of snow in the last week alone. Jet streams are all over the place. So how do you explain that? If you really cared to do some research instead of falling for all the climate change alarmists you would realize that most of Earths weather is influenced by solar flare activity and El Nino and La Nina. as well as the tilt of the earths axis which can be affected by volcanoes even. The earth has just hit one of the five coldest Novembers in history.
And yes I'm over 60 and for sure weather has always been in a state of flux as it still is but it's not because of human activity and a little bit of extra CO2 in the atmosphere. Every major climate emergency these alarmist have screamed about have proven to be unfounded, sea levels aren't rising, the poles aren't melting, polar bears are going extinct, blah blah blah.
Believe whatever you want, I really couldn't care less.

Edited by smitty55
  • Like 3

If you don’t care what people think why would you spend 20 minutes making your case?

Sure, the weather/climate has been historically subject to erratic extremes but that doesn’t mean climate change isn’t at least a possibility. 

15 hours ago, Weeds said:

If you don’t care what people think why would you spend 20 minutes making your case?

Sure, the weather/climate has been historically subject to erratic extremes but that doesn’t mean climate change isn’t at least a possibility. 

I said I didn't care what he believed, but I did respond to his comment with facts other than one hot summer in BC. Yea what I said is that climate change is always happening but it's not because of human activity compared to other effects.

On 1/13/2022 at 8:25 PM, smitty55 said:

Yea right. Meanwhile the poles have more ice than ever in a long time. Many places in the world are getting record low temps. Arctic air is now reaching the gulf of Mexico last week and California was getting record snowfalls with 122 inches of snow in the last week alone. Jet streams are all over the place. So how do you explain that? If you really cared to do some research instead of falling for all the climate change alarmists you would realize that most of Earths weather is influenced by solar flare activity and El Nino and La Nina. as well as the tilt of the earths axis which can be affected by volcanoes even. The earth has just hit one of the five coldest Novembers in history.
And yes I'm over 60 and for sure weather has always been in a state of flux as it still is but it's not because of human activity and a little bit of extra CO2 in the atmosphere. Every major climate emergency these alarmist have screamed about have proven to be unfounded, sea levels aren't rising, the poles aren't melting, polar bears are going extinct, blah blah blah.
Believe whatever you want, I really couldn't care less.

Good thing there's youtube. Those climate experts are trying to pulling the wool over our eyes!

Edited by scuro2

On 1/17/2022 at 5:21 PM, scuro2 said:

Good thing there's youtube. Those climate experts are trying to pulling the wool over our eyes!

That's not what you originally posted is it? Typical leftist response, when faced with facts just resort to insulting remarks. You should check out OOD, you'd fit in nicely there. Btw I've seen plenty of posts with those reports and not one of them was on youtube so you shouldn't make assumptions because you know what that does eh?
That's my last response, no use wasting my time on you

On 12/28/2021 at 10:22 AM, aplumma said:

Ahh the whole dramatic metric system -38 C that is only -36 F .... Personally when I inhale through my nose and my boogers freeze I'm heading back indoors. lol. 

Art

Art

Figure I better post in American for ya!!! 😜

How do you like that -60 wind chill?

Capture.jpg