Instagram ???????????????

misfish

if you Instagram, be selective with hashtags. Instagram is a photo platform so be sure photos are killer. beauty lighting and clean backgrounds would help the sell, or pics of fly in fish's maw kind of pic. in situ if you will. if there are well known fly fishermen using your flies, they'd be good to regram if they take pics of your work in action.

• Like 1

Your fly's are perfect for Instagram. Bad news is it takes a little bit of time and effort to build your brand on this platform.
Regardless, I would start right away. Create an account, start posting. Content is a king over there. Watch some Youtube to get you started.

1 hour ago, mamona said:

Your fly's are perfect for Instagram. Bad news is it takes a little bit of time and effort to build your brand on this platform.
Regardless, I would start right away. Create an account, start posting. Content is a king over there. Watch some Youtube to get you started.

Well here is a problem,,,,,,,

I tried to create an account. Seems my email addy is already used. WT @$@$@"# is that???????????

I looked to find a way to contact about this, as I am not a member of that place or FB. So how is my email being used ?

3 minutes ago, Toronto_Angler said:

Honestly you are better off posting your stuff on FB marketplace and joining some buy and sell fishing groups. The amount of time, effort and luck it takes to grow an instagram these days wouldn't be worth it. FB you can be up, running and selling quite quickly.

Exactly 

he doesn’t even have to use his real name

Toonie Angler jr

16 minutes ago, Toronto_Angler said:

Honestly you are better off posting your stuff on FB marketplace and joining some buy and sell fishing groups. The amount of time, effort and luck it takes to grow an instagram these days wouldn't be worth it. FB you can be up, running and selling quite quickly.

Im on FB now. I am there for fishing sites..  My oldest is on a few, so he will help me out.

Thanks TA

• Like 1

both tbh...canadian fishing $h!+ for sale is a good group. But hashtagging the heck out of some quality photos of your stuff on instagram will help too. Also follow as many fishing related profiles as you can. There's somewhat of a community on instagram. Most of us bass guys all know of each other at this point. We all end up competing against eachother at the various opens that occur through the summer.

Edited by AKRISONER

Just remember Brian that as soon as you start advertising on public sites and selling things, you become potential fodder for CRA! Should you ever get audited, they will check public forums to find out if you have other revenue streams that you "may" not have reported.

HH

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

It seems that Instagram has now become a too commercial project. It is not good and not bad, it's just that there used to be people there, and now almost everywhere I see only business pages. My sister, on the contrary, uses it and buys services from megafamous.com for her blog to grow and develop, as people need real pages and are interested in seeing real people and their activities. So I think you will still be able to find good offers on Instagram on your question, but most importantly, do not forget that there are many more of these offers on Facebook.

Edited by kurtveselic1