Jump to content

Cabelas Black Friday HMMMMMMM


misfish
 Share

Recommended Posts

Well I seen a few things that were a savings,BUT, there were many sales that were more $, then the price was only just a year ago.

The big 50% savings on the Striker suit was ok I guess, but the quality IMO, dropped. My Striker suit I bought last year, is much better quality then what they had there this morning.  Treeker is their line.

Best deal which I bought, was the 10 AH Brute lithium Marcum battery and charger. Reg $149, on sale for $99. $50 savings and now have a much lighter battery and will power my new finder all day . It even comes with inline fuse. Someone was thinking .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Shopped more local and spent my money at Peterborough Pro Tackle.

20% off megabass and jackall, any time you get that kind of discount on Japanese stuff you gotta pull the trigger  40% of diawa. Ended up getting a few of the fancy diawa crankbait boxes for basically the same price as Plano.

Next years plastics are all now stocked up and ready to go!

Edited by AKRISONER
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Cosmos said:

I was hoping for Dakota as well. But I bet this will work great.

This is what I will be using this winter. I also have a after market one that I will use on my 6AH battery for my new upcoming ice videos. The usb plug will keep my cell fully charged while filming.

20211126_135139.jpg.79b58fc9e6f2e87253a020fc84797f88.jpg

20211126_135213.jpg.b674db9a769b96c8f05ba47d88ab1a1d.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/26/2021 at 1:59 PM, misfish said:

This is what I will be using this winter. I also have a after market one that I will use on my 6AH battery for my new upcoming ice videos. The usb plug will keep my cell fully charged while filming.

20211126_135139.jpg.79b58fc9e6f2e87253a020fc84797f88.jpg

20211126_135213.jpg.b674db9a769b96c8f05ba47d88ab1a1d.jpg

 

Your going to love that setup.  I carry 2 batteries, a 5AH on the fishfinder and a 9AH on the auger.  If I ever run out of gas on the 5AH between my phone and the finder, I just switch out the auger battery.  Its slicker than snot on a doorknob!  I used it in the tin boat up north all summer too!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/27/2021 at 6:24 PM, AKRISONER said:

I’m so ticked…Garmin was 50% off at bps in the states and I’ve been looking at getting a 10 or 9 for the bow to have one unit run livescope exclusively…

 

no discount at all here in canada 

Same here, looked everywhere for a discount same prices across the board in Canada

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, LeXXington said:

Same here, looked everywhere for a discount same prices across the board in Canada

im going to be keeping a very close eye on the secondary market. Already a pile of them popped up with people offering a 25% discount cause they got them 50% off. They arent moving either so theres some opportunity there to snipe one if the timing is right.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/28/2021 at 1:16 PM, porkpie said:

Your going to love that setup.  I carry 2 batteries, a 5AH on the fishfinder and a 9AH on the auger.  If I ever run out of gas on the 5AH between my phone and the finder, I just switch out the auger battery.  Its slicker than snot on a doorknob!  I used it in the tin boat up north all summer too!

So the smaller AH battery will do for say, 4-5 hours ? It will be in a warm heated hub off the ice. To warm for some, but just right for me.LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, misfish said:

So the smaller AH battery will do for say, 4-5 hours ? It will be in a warm heated hub off the ice. To warm for some, but just right for me.LOL

I use a helix 5 and a 5AH battery and it lasts me all day even if I charge my phone.  I don't have my screen set to max brightness, but you shouldn't have issues.  I'm going to take an old 2AH battery out one day just to see how long it lasts. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...