Exotic Car Rentals

56 minutes ago, dave524 said:

330 Max Wedge 👍

'64 Dodge 440 actually. Originally a 361 car, push button automatic. Currently has a 440 in it and haven't decided if I'm gonna finish the clone job with the cross ram intake and dual 4 barrels, but I'd negotiated the price and said I'd think about it and come back if I wanted them. While I was strapping the back of the car down in the trailer I saw feet and then an intake plopped down in front of the car. Wife had gone back in and negotiated some more and paid for it ($3500). I think she's trying to tell me something...since I sold her '64 Vette on her a couple years back!

1964dodgepolara 064.JPG

Edited by irishfield
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, dave524 said:

330 Max Wedge 👍

Oh Yea!

I like my Chevys; BUT a well built Mopar will run all day at the track; where my Chevy may need some refinements/repairs during the day?. But at the end of a day of racing, we'll both be in the hole with about the same amount of money spent. What you put into the Chryco before race day and me fixing crap between runs. LOL

• Haha 1

I know the house and the helicopter seems to be somewhat recent. They used to send a scout ahead to watch for the police but since they were caught stunt driving they have been more responsible. You can go to Toronto Motorsports park and do laps on their road course in an exotic for the low rate of a hundred bucks a lap which is 3km..

3 hours ago, pics said:

I know the house and the helicopter seems to be somewhat recent. They used to send a scout ahead to watch for the police but since they were caught stunt driving they have been more responsible. You can go to Toronto Motorsports park and do laps on their road course in an exotic for the low rate of a hundred bucks a lap which is 3km..

But there's no wineries at TMP to get your buzz on :)

• Haha 1