Exotic Car Rentals

GTA Exotics - Toronto Exotic Car & Supercar Experiences, Rentals, & Tours

This is a real thing. A pal lives close to Smithville On. which is east of Binbrook, that helps eh? How about SE of Hamilton? That is where one of their shops is. We were standing in his shop a few weeks back and he said "Hear that?" and yep I could hear a low whining rumble and getting loader by the second. The 1st car that made that unique whinning high pitch rummble if that makes sence at around 200 KPH followed by another dozen Super Cars. Ferrari, Lamborgini, Maseratti, Bugatti, every model of Porche to name a few. Not a single auto was worth less than 150K I would bet. He says more $$$. This is on a rural side road and he says they fly by almost daily. A few years back 2 of them got nabbed, one doing 175 KPH in an 80 and the other 225 KPH in an 80 plus a racing charge. The fine isn't anything compared to a the hourly rental while the car is impounded for 7 days, oh my oh my dear Harvey boy. I have nada idea how much they pay per hour but for entertainment sake lets peg it at 150 bucks an hour which I think is way low. At $150 an hour a car inpouded by our finest comes to $25,200.00 for 7 days. Inpounded or impounded? I need to find out how much because I might just go and rent one for 6 hours. My bucket list has driving a Ferrari for a day on the top 10 list. I haven't even sat in 1. I have all sorts of questions for them. 

More money than brains is the common phrase for them things! I'd rather cruise in a classic. This was our Father's Day cruise with our kids driving the Dart and the Bird, Leah's old man got the comfort of her Challenger with A/C and we cruised in the Bee (that we were married in back in '82). Been my car since '79 and my Father's before that. We got more thumbs up on our 75 mile cruise than any of those "Super cars" will ever get.

fathersdaycruisejune202021 102.JPG

fday1.JPG

fday2.JPG

fday3.JPG

fday4.JPG

Edited by irishfield
  • Like 1

OI, based on their website. 30 minute test drive is $169 min for the lower cars, $299 for the true exotics. 50 bucks more to take a passenger and 60 bucks for their low end picture package. Daily rentals are about $2200! (bottom of the bucket corvette is $700/day) I'm not charging my kids enough... LOL

Edited by irishfield
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, lew said:

Haven't seen that beautiful old plane since I left Toronto but was always great to see it still flying. 

Saw it regularly on flyovers Lew when we lived down by the lake in Burlington. The sound of those engines in unmistakable. I believe it costs around $2500 for 45 min fly around. You up for it....?

Can't wait to get my 50 Chevy back from the body shop. Word of warning to anyone taking their vehicle into have body work done to it. NEVER tell the body man to take his time. Those suckers will take you literally. LOL

Dan.

745465860_thumbnail_Copyof1040i8e_20.jpg.cb844b81d4f918232e0e0c99e79b9ad2.jpgthumbnail_IMG_0039.jpg.ac1d7dc126b0c22b4de6cf3b80ed31d8.jpgthumbnail_IMG_0944.jpg.a75d2cbf3a7eddd7207f9200678a060f.jpgthumbnail_IMG_0945.jpg.3aee96a534b48c299215a893283419f8.jpg

Wayne hopefully I can join you on one of your cruises? That's if you don't mind a Chevy taking some of the attention away from your Mopars? LOL

Dan. 

1 hour ago, DanD said:

Can't wait to get my 50 Chevy back from the body shop. Word of warning to anyone taking their vehicle into have body work done to it. NEVER tell the body man to take his time. Those suckers will take you literally. LOL   Wayne hopefully I can join you on one of your cruises? That's if you don't mind a Chevy taking some of the attention away from your Mopars? LOL

Dan. 

They call it paint jail for a reason Dan!! You're welcome any time. I've got one closer to your vintage now, but still a good Mopar.. LOL

1964dodge440cleanupweek3 063.JPG

998680599_1964dodgepolara074.JPG.8f81d46e96b76936c33777938d06520a.JPG

Edited by irishfield
  • Like 3

Been helping a buddy (Cam) with a 67 Galaxy; nice car that has a ton of potential. Having trouble getting a decent brake pedal. I then looked at the badge on the car. I yelled to my buddy and said I see the problem and the manufacturer circled it for us. 

Ford.jpg.7e0a115627b3966f8d51d5e471b80512.jpg

Sorry Cam; if you see this. LOL

Dan.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/13/2021 at 7:08 PM, irishfield said:

More money than brains is the common phrase for them things! I'd rather cruise in a classic. This was our Father's Day cruise with our kids driving the Dart and the Bird, Leah's old man got the comfort of her Challenger with A/C and we cruised in the Bee (that we were married in back in '82). Been my car since '79 and my Father's before that. We got more thumbs up on our 75 mile cruise than any of those "Super cars" will ever get.

fathersdaycruisejune202021 102.JPG

fday1.JPG

fday2.JPG

fday3.JPG

fday4.JPG

I'd rather not cruise in a classic. Back in the day we cruised in them before they were classics. The drum brakes sucked, armstrong steering where you better start turning 30 feet from the corner and they smelled like fuel and C0. before taking a curve make sure the door was locked, turn right hard and the person next to you slid across the ench seat and was in your lap, sometimes a good thing depending who she was. Just to name a few downfalls of a "classic". Plus the hoods were up longer than they were down, points, plugs, rotor, condenser changes steady. Resto mods is cheatin' the real ride experience. I'd rather take the wheel of a modern supercar.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Here's a day where I was proud of my son, his new wife and the old Chevy; as their choice of transportation for their day. Didn't know they had this wall photo done; but oh man I had to take a pic of it to post here!454092899_Wedding50.jpg.98bdfd6db395e92e620a20794462b175.jpg

See the light switch (bottom right); that's to give their wall photo some scale of size.

FAMILY!!!!!!

Dan

• Like 2

VERY Nice Dan! Makes the ownership even more important. I was about 3.5 years into the Bee's restoration when Kristal said "will it be done in time to drive me out to the alter in September? You and Mom got married in the car in '82, so it must have some good luck" ! Her and Eight bridesmaids delivered.

kristalinbee.jpg

crop18.png

crop3.png

Edited by irishfield
  • Like 1